Thursday 22 November 2012

TO DO

Anyone else starting to freak out about Christmas? No, just me?

I'm in that frame of mind where I can't seem to sit still long enough to make the lists I need to make.  Although now that I am actually writing this down, I feel that it's probably just lack of sleep talking.  You know that feeling?  Anyone?

The other day I clicked on this website (as I do frequently) and found a great article with all kinds of tips and recipes to help get organized for the holidays.  On a day (like today, oui) where I'm a little tired, it's overwhelming.  But generally I find these kinds of things helpful.

I've mentioned Aimée before, she's a fellow Vancouver girl who married a Quebecois and they live in the suburbs with their adorable family.   She is one of the editors of Simple Bites and it's a great resource.  I love it.

I know, you're laughing at me because, hey!  Slow down crazypants, it's only November 22nd!  But I'm telling you, time flies by.  As soon as you hit December 1, it's only a blink of an eye before BAM!  It's Christmas Eve.

Anyway, I think that before I can make any lists, I need to spend a little time reflecting on the season and allow my priorities to float to the surface.  MY priorities.

Actually, before I make any lists, I think I need to get more sleep.

Something tells me this will all be clearer in the morning.

Anybody else  feeling a little holiday anxiety?

1 comment:

Maguiresaunt said...

The anxiety is definitely starting to flow...ho, ho, ho!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...