Monday 12 November 2012

Bite Me, Fall Weather!

So this is what I was doing this morning.  Suntanning!  

Ha ha, no.  

I do Cardio Plein Air workouts on Monday and Thursday mornings (and sometimes also Tuesdays thanks to my recent Reese's Peanut Butter Cups free-for-all and upcoming Birthday Cake Oreo Cookie PMS Management strategy.)
These should seriously be illegal

 ANYWAY, it was like 15 degrees this morning which made doing pushups almost fun. 
I got distracted though when SOMEONE showed up with her daycare.  Hi Alice!  Actually I hid behind another Mama so that she wouldn't see me and flip out.  HEY! You're going to the park WITHOUT ME?  I took pictures instead.


But it was wild (and when I say wild I mean HEARTWRENCHING) to watch her toddle around with her friends, having her own life and everything.  Without me. Le sigh.


I guess it just makes it all the sweeter when my babies are at home with me.


Wrestling. 



Yeah.  I think our life is pretty good as it is.  



1 comment:

Vanessa Z. said...

Warm!! Holy! It was frigid feeling here today, but I think that the time has come. I love the workout in the park -- I need to get into something... anything really. And birthday Oreos?! HELLO! Need to find me some of those!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...