Wednesday 14 November 2012

Lady Lunch

I've been catching up with my friends lately by booking them for weekday lunches.  Today I got to see my pal Brigitte and she suggested this place:



Turns out it's an apt name because this is what you see as soon as you open the door:

Yep.  HAM.  And lots of it.   

We had the house speciality -wine.  

Ha ha, just kidding.  (OH YES WE DID)

For non-liquid nourishment, we split the charcuterie plate and it was MEATABULOUS:

Everything from prosciutto to pickled beets to headcheese. HEADCHEESE, Mom.  And it was delicious!  

I forgot to take a picture of us so I'll give you this example from a girls' night dinner we had last month.
  Basically the same idea except today I had my eyes open for the entire meal.  Except when I was eating the pâté because OH MY it was magnificent.

Merci Brigitte!  J'ai adoré mon dîner!  

PS - dear readers: don't hate me because my life is kind of awesome right now.  Kthxbye.

1 comment:

Carolee said...

Pteeeeeew, bacon, bacon.

I thought your brother was the only holder of brain-liking taste buds in this family. Not sure whether to congratulate you or say, EWWWWW, GROSS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...