Friday 9 November 2012

Choredom

Tonight after dinner Alice picked up this wet washcloth and toddled around, cleaning stuff.

I took this picture because although she was trying to wipe down the inside of the fridge, this little scene drives me CRAY-CRAY.  Don't just stand in front of the fridge letting all the cold air out!  Yet another thing I never imagined saying.  But there you go.



Aaaand, breaktime.

She went to sleep not long after this without a peep.  If this is a new trend, I like it.  I like it a lot.

Anybody have big plans for the weekend?  I think we are trying to get flu shots tomorrow.  You MUST be doing something better than that, yes?

6 comments:

Bari said...

So did she put the rag in the fridge before or after the bathroom floor and toilet? Asher was pretty useless at that age but now he legitimately enjoys vacuuming and does a decent job! train em young i always say.

Theresa said...

Hmmm. I'll defer that question to the boss of germs around here. Who is NOT ME. Pretty sure the kitchen was first up but I can't confirm.

Maguiresaunt said...

Nice! Does she rent out?

Theresa said...

Yes but only if you pay her in yogurt.

Vanessa Z. said...

Nice!! I need to get in on this child labour!

Unknown said...

You definitely sound like a mom with the cold air thing. :) No big plans this weekend. Eric has been working way too many hours since Summer, with multiple visits from my son. So this weekend we are actually going to have the weekend just to ourselves. Quiet, calm, snuggly and ALONE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...