Friday 20 July 2012

The Julie Factor

You remember how I told you about how I have a thing about best friends named Julie? 

I featured the original Julie earlier this month (est. 1977):


You've seen Montréal Julie here before (est. 2003):



And now I would like to introduce you to... Halifax Julie (est. 1983)!  
She actually asked me to please NOT post this photo (one of MANY attempts, we grudgingly agreed that this was the best) but Carpe Diem my friend!  Hey, you've known for me for almost 30 years, you knew I wouldn't listen, right?

Julie was in town with her son Bade and I think it's safe to say that he and Liliane, um, hit it off?



 






Julie overheard Liliane suggest that they get married.  Bade thoughtfully replied that perhaps they would, if that's what they decide when they are older.

Wow, a budding diplomat.  And he's only 7!

So great to see my dear friend and her ridiculously adorable, polite and overall delightful son.  REALLY cool to witness a new friendship being formed.  The next generation, blah, blah.  Guess this means we're old.


Love you, Joob. xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...