Monday 16 July 2012

Alice the Great (Granddaughter)

While we were in B.C. in June Alice and I went to visit my  Grandpa.  He has a snazzy apartment in a Retirement Community close to where my Mom lives in Surrey.  

It's good.  It's a change now that their house actually belongs to someone else (*sob*) but NO.  It's a good thing. Change is good.  

ANYWAY.

Here is Alice on the famous spinning chair that every grandchild has wobbled away from, vaguely nauseous, for as long as I can remember.


They had a good chat, those two.  "Such cute little feet!"


Yeah, that's my Mom.  The transport and food lady.  Right over there.  Do you need a ride somewhere?




He's doing well.  I'm so grateful.

Anybody else have something to be grateful for?  Oh, wait, I have another one: AIR CONDITIONING.  My house is fridge right now and I couldn't be happier.  

Especially since this is what we've got going on right now:


Happy Monday! 


2 comments:

Vanessa Z. said...

So sweet! Love the pictures of all of you together!

Carolee said...

LOVE this post! Great pics of all of you! Looks like a good time was had by all now that
Alice has been initiated by The Chair...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...