Tuesday 17 July 2012

Rainy Tuesday

The first order of business today was a checkup at the dentist.  Everything is perfect, see you next year!


Next we went to see Brave.  L already saw it once with Stéphane but I really wanted to see it felt like she wanted to go again so I happily obliged.  It's a great movie, I highly recommend it.  Nice to see a kick-butt female character.  And Emma Thompson voices the Queen.  Enough said.

On our way home we got caught in a traditional Montreal summer downpour.


I decided we should wait it out in the car for a few minutes. Liliane got antsy after about A NANOSECOND  so I whipped out my phone so we could take some self-portraits.  An excellent time killer AND future blog post material.  Hooray for spontaneity!




But then it was all no more pictures Maman, let's GOOOOOO....  Fully equipped with her Dora umbrella, she was going to make a break for it.


But then we had to search for the car keys that I could not find for the life of me.  By the time we fished them out from under the seat the rain was gone.  Just like that.  Montreal is pretty amazing that way.

Anybody else have an interesting Tuesday?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...