Wednesday 4 July 2012

Me, from 2:30 - 4 Today

After I walked down the street to the cupcake shop, I made an espresso (thank you Alejandro!) and sat down with my trashy magazine and read it cover to cover.  That's a Sicilian lemon and olive oil cupcake BTW. It was, hmmmm.  How to describe?  Oh yes, AMAZING.

You know, given the crazy proximity of both Dairy Queen AND the cupcake place,  it's a minor miracle that I can still fit through the front door.  If an In-N-Out Burger ever opens around here, better keep Dr. Phil on speed dial because HELP.


ANYWAY.   You may not know this about me but I have a real problem only doing one leisure activity at a time.  So naturally I was also watching a little of my favourite TV.  

Hint: NOT PRANK SCIENCE.



And that was my day.  Well, that was my day before cleaning out the car (what is that sticky stuff around the window?) yelling at the telemarketers, running errands, picking up the kiddos in a major torrential downpour, making dinner, cleaning up dinner, doing baths, nursing the baby, reading a story (current fave, Fancy Nancy) wrangling the whiny (possibly coming down with something?) 4 year old into bed and now finishing a wee writing contract.  Oh, and blogging.  Before midnight.  Gotta go!

See you tomorrow?

1 comment:

Maguiresaunt said...

LOVE Fancy Nancy! She's exquisite (that's a fancy word for awesome!).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...