Wednesday 27 February 2008

Baby Turnover (almost)

OK, so I didn't go to yoga yesterday, but in my defense, this is what was happening outside:


It doesn't look that bad but it was enough to discourage me! We did get out anyway, but we went for a walk around the neighborhood instead. I went to visit the office of a local sort of support group for Moms. They organize weekly activities and workshops so that you can meet other mothers and socialize, get information, etc. Liliane and I are signed up for baby massage in April!

Today's excursion was to the clinic to get our little marble weighed and she is now 16 pounds - double her birth weight! The nurse said that she is doing really well, not to worry that she's a little bigger than average. Get used to that honeybun!

I took these last night as she was playing on her mat. She is wiggling around so much these days and has practically turned over a couple of times like this:



She was having a grand time talking to herself in the mirror:


And smiling at Maman (again with the camera!). I think this might be my favorite new picture:


How quickly smiles turn to crankiness! So funny when she sticks her lip out like this:


That's about it for today. Getting a little sick of winter... Off to clean the dead bugs out of my light fixtures. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow,16 pounds! No wonder I felt like my arms were getting stronger and stronger...

Anonymous said...

Nice weather. Did I mention I've already had a couple rounds of fresh tulips on my desk? :o)

Such cute bebe pics! Good thing she's got her own twisty exercise program going on, with all that snow making you housebound!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...