Tuesday 5 February 2008

Flashback to B.C. - More hockey!

I will just start off by reminding you all to watch Liliane tonight on the french language series "Providence". It's on tonight (Tuesday) at 8pm on Radio-Canada. She plays the baby of the character Kathleen, although you see her mainly with her father (I think his name is Max?) and his parents. If you are in Canada, you should be able to get it.

Alright, back to B.C... We got to see Xavier play a second time and enjoyed ourselves as much as the first game. Check out the photos - he's # 14.









I had a great time at the premiere of "Borderline" last night. All you local Montréal types should definitely go and see it. I don't know when/if it's opening in the rest of Canada but I'll let you know if I hear anything. It was just so much fun to get cleaned up and go out and talk to other people and see what is going on in the world a little. Not much has changed :)
I hear Liliane finally waking up so that's it for today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...