Tuesday 8 April 2008

Sitting Pretty


I've been helping Liliane practice the fine art of sitting up on her own with mixed results... Once she is actually in place, she gets all fascinated with her feet and leans so far forward that she ends up face first in the carpet. Or, like today, she just flops backwards (because hey, why use your abs if you don't have to?) onto whatever is behind her:




Oh well. We'll keep at it.

My cold is much better thanks a couple of good hits of Nyquil before bed for the past night or two. Liliane didn't wake up really either so I think her congestion is starting to go away.

Sadly I didn't make it outside at all yesterday. Heck, I didn't even make it out of my pajamas. Today is another beautiful sunny day so we will definitely go for a walk and visit a potential location for Lilane's post-baptism reception.

That's it for today. I will now get dressed and join the real world.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Bari said...

pretty purple design!
Let me know if you want any help with reception stuff - I don't know how it works but if you are doing any invitations or favors or things like that I have time to help once i'm back from florida. xo.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - that fourth picture is the spitting image of you at that age!! Ahhh, the memories...

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, the "she looks like her papa" days are over...

Cool new colors!

Jennifer said...

AW...so nice that your husband leaves comments on your blog. Carl is still very anti-blog and won't even look at it!
PS cutie baby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...