My sister is making me do this. It's weird to post with nary a Liliane photo/anecdote in sight, but she threatened not to give me any more baby advice if I didn't. Ouch.
The rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What was I doing ten years ago?
1. Graduating from university.
2. Getting a wisdom tooth pulled.
3. Moving into this apartment.
4. Getting a job at the 24-hour Second Cup on St-Laurent Blvd.
What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1. Take Liliane's 8-month portrait.
2. Make Szechuan chicken salad for dinner (go Rachael Ray!).
4. Wash the kitchen floor since my flip flops are now sticking to it.
5. Get outside and MOVE MY BUTT. And take Liliane on the swings.
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Baked Cheetos if I'm feeling virtuous, salt and vinegar chips if I'm not.
2. Dark chocolate.
3. Anything my mom makes (I agree with Jen on this one).
4. Lime tortilla chips and salsa.
5. Pineapple (this one too).
5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1.Pay off, pay off, pay off. Us and our families.
2. Make movies/run a studio, old-Hollywood style.
3. Buy houses/pieds-à-terres here, in Vancouver, NYC and London.
Places I’ve lived:
1. North Vancouver, B.C.
2. Vancouver, B.C.
3. Surrey, B.C.
4. Richmond, B.C.
5. Montreal, Qc
Jobs I’ve had:
1. TV/Live event gopher, film PA
2. Clothing store associate (go Bootlegger!)
3. Starbucks barista
4. Postproduction supervisor
TAG! You’re it !I am tagging.... (Jen and I have the same blog friends so I don't know if I can come up with five but I'll try):
1. My friend Ann
2. Pal Tina (check out her awesome jewelry blog!)
3. Ann's sister Ruth (love your new site, baby!)
4. Hey! My husband has a blog!
5. Since Jen did Shawna, I'll tag Shawna's Mom, Joanne.
Voilà! Back to the baby tomorrow, I promise :)