Thursday 16 October 2008

My Baby Turns 1

This is what I was doing this time last year:

The hospital called just after 7AM to let us know that there was a bed so we took this one last belly picture before we hopped into a cab.

At 11:22 that night, Liliane was born.


A rare photo of her sleeping. She spent most of the time in the hospital eating. And eating some more. Tiny baby, big appetite.


Speaking of which, these are the result of Shawna's decadent cupcake recipe.

Whipped these up last night for Liliane's birthday dinner tonight. We'll be having beef stroganoff, one of her faves and I will be standing by with the camera for the obligatory smeary icing face photo.

I think her shirt says it all, no?

(Please don't notice my crazy hair - I'm in a rush in the morning OK? Also, Liliane senses when we want to take a "significant moment" photo and naturally doesn't wish to be photographed right now, thanks.)

Happy Birthday my baby.


I'm late for work. To be continued!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Liliane!! It seems like just yesterday you and I were spending some quality time together - sleeping! Love you!!

Shawna said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! You are blessed to have a mama like you do!

Have a wonderful day full of treats!
xo, Shawna

Ps. T - Your cupcakes look a-m-a-z-i-n-g!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...