Sunday 16 December 2012

Welcome to Christmas... in Hades!

I think these pictures are elf-explanatory.  



 Complete with traditional yuletide jester in complementary fiery tones:


I mean COME ON. 



BONUS: Taken at a totally different mall.
Say hello to this fancy looking Christmas tree but don't get too close!  See those tangled, spangled weeds sprouting from its deceptively decorated branches?  They lure young children and naive short people with their sparkly weirdness (wait, what IS THAT?) then whoosh! Gone.  Eaten by the tree.

We didn't have ours with us but I swear I heard it burp as we walked by.

Am I the only one who doesn't get Christmas decorations anymore? Is this the NEW NORMAL?  

In that case, I think it's time to reintroduce spray-on snow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...