Monday 19 May 2008

Swingers


True to my word, after my last post we all went to the park across the street and Liliane went on the swings for the almost-first time. Technically she and I went for a swing one afternoon last week, but this is her first official, photographed swinging experience.









Love those dimples!




The blossoms are finally out! Unlike on the west coast, they last for about ten minutes around here so I wanted to snap a picture or two before they are no more...







Stéphane is the champion sleep master in our house. He can send our daughter off to dreamland in record time which is handy when I'm trying to get through a big fat TO DO list.







Speaking of which, time to get back to it.



This time last year we were in California at Eric and Tina's wedding. Time flies, doesn't it?!

Happy 1st Anniversary Tina and Eric! (The video is coming, we promise!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some big smiles! I think a park trip might be in order for saturday. nothing like 5 adults gawking at a toddler!

Anonymous said...

Those dimples just blow me away! The outdoors becomes her.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...