Thursday 22 May 2008

Auntie Jen is Here!

My sister the Baby Guru arrived yesterday and while our whole household is so happy that she's here, one of us is particularly joyful:

Can you guess who?

She not only has answers to any baby question I could ever have, she got Liliane a Jolly Jumper!




Our first order of business this morning was to get a haircut. If you think I have a lot of premature white hair, you have never met my younger sister... These are the after pictures:


Tomorrow Jen is getting a new tattoo and we also have pedicure appointments. If that wasn't enough, Stéphane and I get to go out on a date and see Indiana Jones! If only she didn't have that husband and adorable five children I might convince her to move in...

My big baptism TO DO list is almost all done, it's all coming together. I have added extra cupcakes to my original order not once, but twice now but I think we're good.

Off to watch a DVD and eat chocolate. Love having my sister here :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty sisters! Matthew is getting his haircut tomorrow - we must get a freshly shorn sibling photo. See you soon!

Shawna said...

so fun - your hairs look great!

what fun to have a sister.

You must update after the tatty and pedi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...