Wednesday 28 November 2007

Family Dinner and Bébé Bacon

This Saturday we celebrated my sister-in-law Danielle's 50th birthday! The actual day is on Friday but since she and André will be chilling on the beach with drinks in hand by then (what a way to celebrate your birthday! ) we marked the occasion a little early. Liliane finally met her Godmother, my sister in law Nathalie...
as well as her Uncle Pierre, Aunt Debbie and cousin Kevin...



her Uncle Christian...

and of course her grandpère!

It was great to see everyone and we wish Danielle and André a wonderful vacation!

So Liliane is doing well, eating lots and gaining weight. She is actually growing out of a lot of her newborn outfits due to her little tummy... Stéphane has been calling her Bébé Bacon and these photos show you why!




She's so funny, she just loves being on the change table. She's going to be the kind of girl who loves the spa, I can just tell!
The breastfeeding has been going well and as I mentioned in an earlier post, I have been pumping my milk so that we can bottle feed her when necessary. That has been working out really well - she's taken the bottle a few times so she's all ready for next Monday when we'll she'll be babysat for the first time! My friend Colleen is going to take her for a few hours so Stéphane and I can go to a movie premiere. I've already got the milk in the freezer, ready to go, but I'm still nervous... and excited. I'll let you know how it goes.
Today the cleaners are coming (yay!) and I'm off to get a flu shot. I already had a shower so this day is already going well!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...