Sunday 2 September 2007

Tummy update - 34 weeks



Wow, two weeks since my last post! I think last weekend we were mostly in recovery still from the garage sale. We went to Home Depot to get the paint for the baby room and not much else...
So here's how my tummy looks today! I got a little too close to the stove a couple of weeks ago so that's what that lovely little scar is by my belly button. I find myself bumping into things a lot since I'm not used to having the bump yet!
Stéphane painted the baby room yesterday and it looks great. We'll post some before and after pictures once it's all done. Today we went on a big road trip out to Laval to look at baby furniture and we ended up getting everything we need at a store about five minutes from us! The crib, change table and dresser will be delivered on October 6th and they will even set the crib up for us. We got a really good deal and I am SO RELIEVED that it's done. There are still a bunch of other things to find but at least we'll have a place to put our new baby and, more importantly, a place to put all her clothes!
Off to the movies tonight to take a break from baby prep...

3 comments:

Bari said...

Yeah! The belly you always wanted!

Anonymous said...

Sooooo cute!! And you're definitely glowing!

Jennifer said...

Awwww! Love the belly! Next time I would like to see a real side view though cheater! I can't believe you only have 6 weeks left!! Can't wait to see the pics of the babies room

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...