Sunday 6 May 2007

Quiet week, busy weekend







I am starting to see that what happens in my life during the week is not so interesting... I work...a lot, come home and hang out with Stéphane and fall asleep early. Yahoo! But come the weekend, there's lots of activities to share. Saturday was haircut for me, then off to dimsum lunch with my pals Brigitte (in photo with me), Jane and Paola. I don't think I've ever had dimsum before and I can't believe what I have been missing! It's so fun! As soon as you sit down, ladies with carts of food start appearing at your table offering you different kinds of dumplings, noodles, rice, whatever. They mark down whatever you take on a card on the table and you just enjoy all the options! We had a great time.


While I was off at lunch, Stéphane was helping our friends Pierre and Ariel move into their new place. Being pregnant and all, I had an easy excuse for not pitching in :) I'm definitely looking forward to coming over and seeing it, though!
Stéphane and I went to see Spiderman 3 and although we enjoyed it, we both agree that it's not the best of the three. I think #2 is better.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...