Sunday 29 April 2007

Sunday brunch


We had a nice brunch with our pal Emmanuelle Orange-Parent. It's been ages since we've seen each other so we had lots to talk about. I brought the camera of course (always on the lookout for blog material!) so we took this picture. Emmanuelle and I met at Vision Globale way back when... in 2000 I think. We worked there together for almost two years and we've kept in touch ever since.


We got our groceries this afternoon and got some laundry done, otherwise it's been a pretty quiet day. I had another chips and salsa attack so I'm feeling a little queasy right now from perhaps overdoing it (so unlike me). The Wizard of Oz was playing on YTV this afternoon so we had that on. I refrained from doing ALL the lines and singing the songs for Stéphane's benefit but I could have. A handy talent really :)


Next on the list is to find a hotel in Los Angeles for our trip. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.


That was our weekend! I'll take some pictures of our newly reorganized bedroom (with amazing new bed) and post them sometime this week. My highlight this week will probably be the 2-hour Grey's Anatomy on Thursday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...