Saturday 21 April 2007

Sunshine and Shopping
















Finally, a gorgeous day! Sunny, twenty degrees and Stéphane and I celebrated by walking around and buying stuff! Our first stop was a maternity store that I'd heard about in our neighborhood. It's called Apso Bibi which doesn't mean anything - we checked. We're a little bit obsessed with the name because it sounds so cute. The store is really nice and I found a dress (that I desperately need for an event I'm going to in Toronto on Monday) and a cute skirt. Both will apparently fit me until after the baby is born.
The next stop was St. Denis street. I was on the hunt for flat shoes that are comfy like runners but don't look like runners, you know? Ladies, you know what I'm talking about... we know what we want when we see it. Stéphane spotted these chocolate brown babies that are so comfortable.

Stéphane wanted to check out some stuff at Simon's (really great department store downtown) so we slipped in there and found him a new bathing suit for our California trip and a pair of croc thongs. I was so inspired by his new crocs that I picked a pair up for me, too! Honestly, it's like having a perpetual foot massage when you walk around in those things! Plus, they're a little more attractive than traditional crocs...

That was it for our day of sunshine and shopping! We're pretty sleepy so we're planning a relaxing evening in. After church tomorrow we really must do our taxes. Ouash. It will be good to get that over with.
Off to snack on my latest craving - chips and salsa. G'night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, shoes - big surprise... But in other shopping news, looks like you'll be a pretty chic mama-to-be! And with really happy feet in your massage sandals!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...