Friday 29 August 2008

A Taste



I really wasn't planning on doing this now, but I had to download all the photos from both of the cameras anyway in preparation for Pierre and Ariel's wedding tomorrow and I just couldn't resist posting a few of these...








This week has been CRAZY - new job, daycare, got rear-ended (Liliane was not in the car, phewf), officially said goodbye to my old work colleagues, went to the Vivafilm party on Tuesday night, stayed late, got a little tipsy, busy getting ready for the big wedding tomorrow (finally found a dress, another phewf), aaaccckkk.

All this to say that I will soon post more trip photos and also have wedding photos as well.

Just so you know, Liliane is so far loving daycare. I cried the first day but I've been OK since. It all feels very natural, like it's the right time.

OK, off to get stuff organized for tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Theresa, you've done the hardest part - letting go - now it's a matter of juggling things and I think you've got a handle on that. Love the first pic it's beautiful it's frame worthy.

susan said...

I found the daycare (dayhome for us) thing probably more difficult than Seth did! When he first went he cried and then when the day came when he didn't cry when I left him I BAWLED!
It takes some time to get the work, daycare, home, life schedule going but soon enough you'll be a pro at it. I did a lot of evening prep because I had no time in the morning.
I love seeing your pictures!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...