Friday 1 August 2008

No.

With crawling comes discovery of all the hitherto unknown cool toys in the living room - CDs and Daddy's precious DVDs. This morning was the very first time her chubby little legs motored her over to the DVD shelf... No wonder kids learn how to say NO so fast! I must say it at least 50 times a day.



I threw this one in just because it's a good view of her two teeth:


I seriously hope that's a Cheerio.


Whaaat? I'm just sitting ...


Stretching my arms...


Well, since I'm over here...


No.


Oh No.


Still No.


Hey, did you know that we have DVDs here?


No.


You're such a drag.


Off to Quebec City tomorrow to see this. Rain be darned - this is our last chance to go!

To completely change the subject: The View is on hiatus for the whole month of August. It's the end of an era. When it comes back, I will be starting back at work part-time. Sigh. The countdown is on.

4 comments:

Christy said...

Hey.....thanks for the comment. I think I've actually been on your blog as well a few times from Shawna's. Your daughter is beautiful. It's amazing how fast they grow!

Anonymous said...

I almsot had a heart attack for a second there! :-) I see that she was looking at the cover of FIESTA, nice to know that I have at least one fan for my own movies...

Anonymous said...

Hysterical!! Her pictures + your writing = perfect! Time for shelves with doors and a big padlock...

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this post! Hee! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...