Saturday 9 August 2008

It's All About the Anti-Oxidants

Liliane has a thing for blueberries, especially the frozen ones. I guess they feel good on her gums and they are just the right size for her little fingers to grab. She can really pack them away and since they do eventually start melting, she only gets them when I know I can pop in her in the bath directly afterwards. I took these the other night after dinner.

A little something on my chin, you say?


These blueberries are two-teeth chompin' good!



I can't hear you over the sound of all this deliciousness.



I will now recite an original poem on the subejct of blueberries.


No cameras please, I am preparing.


Roses are red
Blueberries are blue



Oh, did you say blueberries? Yes please!




And that ends my super fun captioning exercise for today.

Not much going on. Case in point: my big news is that I went to the dentist yesterday for the first time in at least 6 years and didn't have one single cavity! Ha! In your face regularly scheduled dental appointments! The removal of tartar however was reason enough to get back into the habit of flossing. Ugh.

Stéphane is out with a bunch of boys today playing paintball in an all-day bachelor party for our friend Pierre who is getting married in a couple of weeks. It's pretty civilized all in all: paintball, dinner (not wings at a sports bar either), then a little carousing afterwards with nary a nudie bar in the plan. In french this tradition is called an "Enterrement de vie de garçon" (roughly translated: "the burying of your life as a single guy"). His fiancée Ariel will have her evening just before the wedding so hopefully I will remember to bring a camera.

It's actually sunny today (one bright day in the middle of weeks and weeks of clouds, rain and thunderstorms) so we two girls are heading over to see Julie and Joyce and baby Rosie and maybe even splash around in Rose's little pool.

It's Saturday everybody! Do something fun especially if it's actually warm and summery where you are!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blueberry is so becoming on her! Goes so nicely with her hair. Glad to hear your dentist appt went well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...