Friday 9 October 2009

A festive craft (A post by my sister Jen a.k.a. The Baby Guru! Yay!)

I had all these plans for a big elaborate first post about me and my life blah, blah, blah, but am having trouble remembering why people ever found my life interesting ;) I'm sure I'll get back into it but for now here is a wicked thanksgiving craft we did today!

You'll need:

one Oreo opened up

one timbit (donut hole)

some candy corn

icing


I'm not going to do a step by step because to be honest that would make us all look a little dumb, the 20 kindergarten kids had no problem figuring it out this morning!

Here's the final result! Super cute hey??




I will be working on an "All about me" post but for now this is whatcha get!

Big thanks to my sis for forcing me back into blogging ;)


Have a happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

Carolee said...

Welcome back!! Such a cute craft idea. He looks good enough to eat which prompts me to ask about the possibility of maybe having some of those at our Thanksgiving dinner...?

susan said...

It's great to have you back Jen! Cute craft!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...