Thursday 14 June 2007

Yay, I finally LOOK pregnant!


Today was an exciting day because for the first time, someone offered me their seat on the metro! I was so excited that I think she thought I was a little crazy. I posted this picture of myself so you can see what I'm wearing today - new outfit that I got at Motherhood in Toronto last week. I didn't take her seat because we were close to my stop but it was totally satisfying just the same. Something about actually LOOKING pregnant to other people makes it so much easier! Just that little gesture really changed my attitude. That and a pep talk from my sister :) Just enjoy it! Enjoy all the good stuff that comes with being pregnant! That's my new goal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww!!! So nice!

Wow, seeing your picture suddenly made you feel very far away. I'm so glad you're coming out here soon!

Jennifer said...

I was just thinking the same thing!! Time to move back home. Montreal is so over rated. Stephane will get used to it here...right? You look absolutley radiant!! Love you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...