Sunday 3 January 2010

Please have snow and mistletoe...


So that was Christmas!


We're back, we had a great trip. So ready to welcome this new year.

In lieu of a proper post, here are some of my favourite images of the Christmas that was (2009 version):


My youngest niece with my grandmother.


Asher's first Christmas! This is pretty much how he looked the entire time we were there. Even when he felt crappy he looked this cute.



One of MANY photos of all the cousins in matching outfits. My sister hooked us up with these.

I love this one - can you tell which kid doesn't belong?
Took this at my grandparents'. So fun to watch my kid do the same thing that so many have done before her at that house.

Christmas morning in Southern B.C. In a word: GORGEOUS.





My little sister and I. Sigh. I miss her already.



Asher nuzzling my 90-year old grandfather.

Christmas morning, take 2. This time at my Mom's:


Liliane's all time favourite Christmas special - The Grinch. She watched it approximately 2894566 times. She cozied up to my Dad on Christmas Day for a couple of screenings.



With my grandfather.


Happy 2010 everybody!

Hoping to be back here soon to tell you all about our departure-delaying illness, two less-than-enjoyable plane rides, our family portrait adventures, the blog party and did I mention the FOOD?

Back to real life tomorrow. Anybody else dreading it as much as I?

2 comments:

Carolee said...

Awww, it was over so fast - but it was wonderful while it lasted!! So glad we had some time to relax, and the all-important pedi time! Lots of nice memories to last two whole years till next time...

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...