Thursday 15 January 2009

I'm Still Here! (Is it 2009 Already?)

A quick post from WORK (gasp!) just to say that life has been flying by since Christmas.  Literally.  We just got back from a whirlwind Happy New Year/Happy Birthday Jaime trip to B.C., Liliane's at a new daycare for the next two months and I will be telling you all about a new blog that we started up at work.  I don't really talk about work much on here, but I've got some cool stuff to share!    

PLUS, I have about 11,3856 photos of Liliane's first haircut...

So keep checking back!   

2 comments:

Shawna said...

You came out here and I didn't see you!??!! Ah, shucks!

Can't wait for an update and all 11,000+ pictures of your sweet babe!

Anonymous said...

Dancing from foot to foot here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...