Friday 23 January 2009

Dolly Parton, Gotta LOVE Her

Hey y'all.

So I don't really talk about my professional life here on my "All Liliane All the Time" blog, but I would like to let you all know about one of the projects we are working on right now. It's a movie called "The Year Dolly Parton Was My Mom" and Dolly herself has approved it all and has even agreed to help us out with her music and whatever else we need. Super cool.

Anyway, I set up a blog so that the writer/director of the film could write about her first feature film experience. We are in the process of financing right now and if all goes well, we'll shoot at the end of summer. The goal is to update the blog at least once a week with all the juicy bits and pieces as they fall into place. Or something like that.

If you've always wondered what it's like to make a movie, add us to your blog list! We also have a Facebook Fan Page so if I haven't already sent you an invite, just email me and I will.

Have a great weekend!

http://theyeardollypartonwasmymom.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...