Tuesday 10 April 2007

Seeing the Doctor!




Not a particularly eventful day but I thought I would post the photos we took at our first Doctor's appointment on March 28th. My obstetrician's name is Dr. Louise Johnson and she's wonderful. There is a picture of her and I as she is finding the baby's heartbeat - what a moment! I cried while Stéphane concentrated on getting a good shot, director that he is :) After our appointment we went to Ikea and then stopped by the famous Orange Julius snack bar that is housed in an enormous orange. It's so huge you can see it from the air when you're flying into Montréal. Neither of us had ever been so we thought why not? For the record, the drink itself tastes exactly like the Orange Julius we used to get at Surrey Place Mall but this one came from a tube connected to the ceiling and cost about twice as much...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...